Every working day, we’ll publish one story on the hottest tax, business or personal finance developments. From mortgages to inheritance tax, from Making Tax Digital to IR35, if there’s something occurring that will effect our clients, we want to make sure they know about it without having to wade through government papers or press releases. If you want to know more about the implications of any of these stories on your financial situation, get in touch – we’re always happy to talk.
- Unemployment rates were estimated at 4.9%.
- The UK and EU agreed to continue post-Brexit negotiations.
- The Government and five banks launch £25m post-Brexit scheme.
- October GDP remains 7.9% below pre-pandemic level.
- Does the tax break still apply to Christmas parties in 2020?
- The 2019/20 deadline is on or before midnight on 31 January 2021.
- Businesses are unaware of how rules will apply in January.
- Over 700 small firms have come forward.
- Around a million tax returns were filed late last year.
- Nine in 10 SMEs secured COVID-related finance in Q3.
How we help
Whether you need tax planning or business advice, outsourced accounts or help with software, we've got it all covered. Take a look at our full list of services.