Every working day, we’ll publish one story on the hottest tax, business or personal finance developments. From mortgages to inheritance tax, from Making Tax Digital to IR35, if there’s something occurring that will effect our clients, we want to make sure they know about it without having to wade through government papers or press releases. If you want to know more about the implications of any of these stories on your financial situation, get in touch – we’re always happy to talk.
- Calls for rates reform ahead of Government review.
- Call for evidence into basis period reform launched.
- £280m may have been paid unnecessarily in 2018/19.
- HMRC misses out on £35bn in uncollected taxes.
- Growth slows as SDLT holiday tapers off.
- Online service to simplify apprenticeship levy funds allocation process.
- The three dividend tax rates will increase for the first time since the 2010/11 tax year.
- Rise in National Insurance to fund development of the health and social care tax.
- End to pandemic-related subsidisation pushes up food prices.
- GDP grows by 0.1% in July 2021.
How we help
Whether you need tax planning or business advice, outsourced accounts or help with software, we've got it all covered. Take a look at our full list of services.