Every working day, we’ll publish one story on the hottest tax, business or personal finance developments. From mortgages to inheritance tax, from Making Tax Digital to IR35, if there’s something occurring that will effect our clients, we want to make sure they know about it without having to wade through government papers or press releases. If you want to know more about the implications of any of these stories on your financial situation, get in touch – we’re always happy to talk.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak rejects extension pleas as COVID-19 restrictions extend.
- Three reforms to the EU’s VAT rules take effect from 1 July 2021.
- Over four years, 180,000 staff left the scheme.
- Tax receipts were £1.7bn higher than predicted.
- More holders view them as a legitimate investment.
- Business owners are uncertain where staff will work.
- Furlough fraud was previously thought to be £3.5bn.
- Furlough is to be phased out from 1 July.
- Average monthly rents stand at £1,054.
- Local holidays and hospitality drove the boost.
How we help
Whether you need tax planning or business advice, outsourced accounts or help with software, we've got it all covered. Take a look at our full list of services.