Navigating the VAT system for your business
If your business’s turnover is more than £85,000, you’re required to register for VAT.
This means you’ll need to charge VAT on its goods and services, and you can reclaim any VAT you’ve paid for business purposes.
That sounds simple enough in theory, but it comes with a complex set of responsibilities and different accounting schemes to choose from.
We can manage VAT on your behalf, as well as advising on any problems you come across.
Our VAT service includes:
- VAT registration and deregistration
- helping you choose an accounting scheme
- completing and filing VAT returns
- VAT control and reconciliation
- advice on planning and administration for VAT
- negotiating any disputes that come up with HMRC
- helping with Making Tax Digital, and keeping you informed on the new rules
We offer all of this at a fixed fee, which can be invoiced quarterly.
Talk to us
There's no time like the present – let's get the conversation started now so we can start giving you the accountancy support you need.