Every working day, we’ll publish one story on the hottest tax, business or personal finance developments. From mortgages to inheritance tax, from Making Tax Digital to IR35, if there’s something occurring that will effect our clients, we want to make sure they know about it without having to wade through government papers or press releases. If you want to know more about the implications of any of these stories on your financial situation, get in touch – we’re always happy to talk.
- The Government will keep the SEISS open until 30 April 2021.
- Chancellor announces more support measures for UK businesses.
- The bounce-back loan scheme has provided £38 billion of finance to SMEs.
- Registrations rise to 21,616 per week in June.
- Changes announced to protect businesses during the pandemic.
- Sunak outlined measures to protect jobs as the coronavirus pandemic continues.
- The scheme forms part of the Government's winter economy plan.
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak will set out a fresh round of job support measures today.
- BBPA CEO said a curfew will “devastate” the pub sector.
- All directors to complete identity verification checks.
How we help
Whether you need tax planning or business advice, outsourced accounts or help with software, we've got it all covered. Take a look at our full list of services.